CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Available Full-Time Night Shifts:
- Molder/Production Technician
- Tuesday-Wednesday 4:00 P.M to 4:00 A.M, Thursday 6:00 P.M to 4:00 A.M, Friday 4:00 P.M to 10:00 P.M
- Machinist/Production Technician
- Monday-Thursday 3:00 P.M to 1:00 A.M
- Production Technician
- Tuesday-Wednesday 5:00 P.m to 5:00 A.M, Thursday 6 P.M to 4:00 A.M, Friday 5:00 P.M to 11:00 P.M
Available Full-Time Day Shifts:
- Production Technician – Frame Assembly
- Monday-Thursday 6:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M
- Molder/Powder Coating Technician
- Tuesday-Friday 6:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M
Available Part-Time Day Shifts:
- Part-Time Engineering Clerk
- 24 hours per week
About Wood’s Powr-Grip Co., Inc.
Since 1964, Wood’s Powr-Grip has been a leader in designing and manufacturing vacuum lifting tools and equipment. Located in Laurel, Montana, U.S.A., Wood’s Powr-Grip employs more than 140 people in our 72,500 square foot manufacturing facility.
Our team includes skilled welders, machinists, engineers and business professionals who all help make Wood’s Powr-Grip a leader in our industry.
WPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Wood’s Powr-Grip Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
We do not discriminate against the disabled and are happy to accommodate any special needs that you may have.
At Wood’s Powr-Grip, we realize that it is people that make the true difference in an organization. We focus on hiring competent, qualified, determined individuals that are willing to take the initiative to get the job done right.
Wood’s Powr-Grip works hard to help employees achieve their own personal and career goals.