Custom DC-Powered Counterbalance Lifter with Remote Control
CB2DCS Counterbalance Lifter shown in combination with P2110445DC vacuum lifter
The CB2DCS Counterbalance Lifter was developed by Wood's Powr-Grip for use with a crane or other hoisting equipment, to lift and position windows under gables, overhangs or similar obstructions, by extending the load away from lift slings. This lifter's unique design features a DC-powered counterbalance, which moves on demand along a rugged I-beam to keep the lifter balanced, whether loaded or unloaded. The Counterbalance Lifter also comes with radio remote controls, to adjust the counterweight position during multi-story window installations, as well as on-board controls for use on the ground or in a cherry picker. A specialized fixed mount enables the CB2DCS to be used in conjunction with Powr-Grip's P1-DC, P2-DC and MRTALP Series vacuum lifters, while a universal hook mount accommodates all other kinds of vacuum lifters and end effectors. Powr-Grip's Channel Lifters can also be inverted on the Counterbalance Lifter for reverse-angle installations, such as those in airport control towers. In short, the CB2DCS Counterbalance Lifter represents a dramatic improvement in safety, versatility and functionality over other available designs.
- DC-Powered Counterbalance provides effortless counterweight motion, enabling the operator to keep the lifter balanced at all times.
- Radio Remote Control enables the operator to control the counterbalance from distances up to 250 ft [76 m] away, as required for window installations in multi-story structures.
Note: When paired with remote controlled Powr-Grip vacuum lifters, also syncs with apply and release controls.
- Fixed & Universal Hook Mounts provide customized, stable attachment of specific Powr-Grip vacuum lifters, plus the flexibility to attach virtually any kind of vacuum lifter or end effector.
- Battery Gauge with segmented LED's allows the operator to visually assess the current energy level of the battery and instantly determine whether charging is needed.
- Amber Strobe Light signals to area personnel that a counterweight adjustment is imminent, in case a reaction is required.
Note: When paired with remote controlled Powr-Grip vacuum lifters, also warns that load release is imminent.
- White Indicator Light signals when counterweight has reached the fowardmost position, enabling the operator to release the load remotely with minimal lifter movement.
Minimum - 57-3/4" [1467 mm]
Maximum - 69-1/2" [1766 mm]
148-1/4" [3766 mm]
(Note: Does not include load or optional vacuum lifter.)
Maximum Load Capacity:
1600 lbs [725 kg] (including weight of optional vacuum lifter).
975 lbs [443 kg]
(Note: Does not include user-supplied ballast material.)
Standard Operating Power:
12 volts DC, 58 amps
This model is available for lease
Based on product information at time of publication.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
* For pricing and delivery information about this product, CONTACT US for your nearest authorized dealers.