- Repair Workshop
Learn how to diagnose and repair vacuum lifters!
The Workshop is sold per person. If you want to bring 3 people, order Quantity: 3 (Max class of 10.)
Next Workshop in 2021
Wednesday, Nov 3 — 8:30 AM to 4 PM
Thursday, Nov 4 — 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Specific Workshop Dates can be Arranged - Contact Us for More Information
(Specially Scheduled Workshops require enrollment of at least 4 attendees)
>>> To save money using the Wood's Powr-Grip Corporate Account:
>>> Discounts for car rentals: Use discount 2144473 at Hertz.
These costs are not included in the price of the training.
If you have any travel questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every May and November, this two-day workshop will include:
- Review of the causes and effects of system failure.
- System inspection and identification of component failure.
- Inspection of welds and vacuum pads.
- Assembly techniques and tools required for the job.
- Diagnosis and repair of vacuum lifters.
For more information contact us