9" Hand Cup for Flat or Curved Surfaces with Low Vacuum Audio Alarm
This metal-handle cup attaches easily to curved, nonporous surfaces weighing up to 150 lbs [68 kg]. Not for use on thin, fragile materials.
Eligible for the WPG Hand Cup Exchange Program!
Built-in audio alarm automatically powers on or off as needed, increasing battery life and simplifying operation.
Note: Not for use on materials thinner than 1/4".
- Also attaches to flat surfaces (requires more pumping than Hand Cups for flat surfaces)
- Red-line indicator provides user with visual warning of any vacuum loss
- Low Vacuum Audio Alarm emits 70 dBa at 36" [91 cm] audible alarm for situations when the red-line indicator is difficult to see
- Environmentally-friendly design significantly increases lifespan of battery (about 30 hours of continuous use)
- Supplied with protective carrying case and battery