Hand Cup Exchange Program
Metal hand cups are experiencing a longer than usual lead time.
EXPECT 8+ WEEK DELAYS
» For the United States and Canada
In most cases, it is not cost-effective to repair Hand Cups or Mounting Cups.
» Check here to see if your items are eligible and...
- Securely package old or damaged cups
- Include the Hand Cup Exchange Program Form
- Attach the Shipping Label
- Send it to us with shipping paid
Depending on the size of the order, exchange cups generally take 3 business days to process, plus shipping times.
What About Cups Under Warranty?
- If it's our fault, we'll fix it for free: Click Here
What About Non-Warranty Items That Cannot Be Exchanged?
- Purchasing replacement part(s) to fix simple issues.
- In more serious cases, it's most cost-effective to buy a new Hand Cup or Mounting Cup.
» For Everywhere Else
Return the product to point of purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
NOTE: For quicker service, many dealers stock Exchange Cups. Click the FAQ below for more info: