Hand Cup Exchange Program
» For the United States and Canada
Securely package old or damaged cups and follow these steps:
- Include the Hand Cup Exchange Program Form
- Attach the Shipping Label
- Send it to us with shipping paid.
Depending on the size of the order, exchange cups generally take 3 business days to process, plus shipping times.
For Hand Cups and Mounting Cups Under Warranty
If it’s our fault, we’ll fix it for free: Click Here
What about Products Not under Warranty and Not Eligible for the Exchange Program?
If you have a Hand Cup or Mounting Cup not covered by warranty or the exchange program, we recommend:
- Purchasing replacement part(s) to fix simple issues.
- In more serious cases, it’s more cost-effective to buy a new Hand Cup or Mounting Cup.
» For Everywhere Else
Return the product to point of purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: Most carriers accept N-Series cases without any other packing. Please securely tape them shut though.
NOTE: For quicker service, many dealers stock Exchange Cups. Click the FAQ below to see which dealers stock Exchange Cups: