- The Wheel has been around since about 3500 B.C. 5500 years of round can't be all wrong. Still round and still the best after all these years.
- The Earth. At least since 1492 when Columbus sailed the ocean blue, round has been right. Still round and still the best after all these years.
- The Ball. James Naismith invented basketball in 1891. Still round and still the best after all of these years. Just try to dribble a box.
- The Suction Cup. God invented the original suction cup - the suckers on the arms of an octopus. They are round baby, round! Still round and still the best after all these years.
- The Powr-Grip Vacuum Cup. Invented by Howard Wood in 1964. Still round and still the best around after all these years. Don't accept anything less.
Don't Be Square - Go Round
In a recent meeting, a member of the WPG Sales Team mentioned that there had been quite a few inquiries lately regarding the merits of many round vacuum pads on a vacuum lifter, as compared to fewer square or rectangular vacuum pads. During the discussion that followed, Powr-Grip's Don Hayes composed this response: Some things are just meant to be round: